Corporate Travel Management
Ranked as one of the top travel management companies in the country, Teplis is proud to have some of the most respected names in business among its clients.
In all over 150 major corporations, nonprofit associations and government agencies count on Teplis to keep their travel expense at a minimum while maintaining high service levels. Representative clients, including Fortune 500 firms, come from every industry segment, including high tech firms, manufacturers, service companies and brand names in the hospitality arena.
Can Teplis help your firm? Among suitable candidates for utilizing our services are:
- Corporations looking to expand their operations on a global basis.
- Recently merged entities looking to consolidate travel programs across multiple corporate cultures.
- Firms looking to implement an online booking tool, or increase online adoption levels.
- Nonprofit organizations or government agencies with complicated travel policy protocols or reimbursement processes.
- Travel accounts that currently receive excellent service but are being charged prohibitively high fees.
No other corporate travel agency can match Teplis Travel’s track record when it comes to cost reduction. To find out how much your company could save call 800-669-6547, or click here to submit your request online.
Responsive Account Management
Tired of being ignored by your travel management company?
Our account managers stay on top of your Corporate travel program and provide quick resolution for service issues.
Whether it be a no-show charge for a hotel reservation, a bumped traveler needing help at the airport, or problems with a car rental bill our customer service department will attend to making things right for you and your travelers.
Getting accurate travel reports is a key piece of the account management puzzle and we keep you in the loop with our iBank® online reporting tool. Real-time travel data is available 24/7/365 from any computer with Internet access. To find out more about our reporting solution, click here.