Corporate Travel Competence
A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
Early adoption of leading edge technological solutions has played a major role in the growth of Teplis. Examples of our innovative use of travel technology:
- In 1987 we introduced Corporate Apollo, a forerunner to today’s online reservation booking systems. In the time since we have implemented many booking tools, including Trip Manager®, Get There®, ResAssist® and ResX®.
- In 2000, Teplis launched one of the travel industry’s first IP phone platforms to link onsite travel department, call center and virtual based agents into one cohesive team, consistently delivering twenty second average answer times.
- In 2006, Teplis became an authorized Concur Travel® distributor. The gold standard in online booking, the program provides unparalleled functionality and ease-of-use for travelers.
- In 2009, Teplis ranked 4th in the nation among travel management companies for overall online adoption, as ranked by Business Travel News.
- In 2012, Teplis Travel ranked in the Top 100 (22nd) among thousands of US corporations for internet responsiveness, as evaluated by InsideSales.com. Teplis was the only travel management firm in the Top 100.
- Teplis is a Frosch Global Partner, leveraging $1.5 billion in sales volume to provide our clients with the guaranteed lowest fares.