Hit all the hot spots in the Western Caribbean from the deck of The Norwegian Breakaway, named Best Cruise Ship for Families by USA Today.
Discover port after amazing port on this fascinating 10-day cruise which starts in the always entertaining New Orleans.
- When you’re in Cozumel, don’t miss the chance to explore Mayan ruins, remnants of an ancient yet sophisticated civilization.
- Experience sun, fun and sand in Harvest Caye, Norwegian’s premier resort-style destination in Belize — cool off with a drink at the swim-up bar or snorkel the second-largest barrier reef in the world.
- Visit Grand Cayman’s famous Stingray City Sandbar to interact with and feed dozens of Southern Stingrays in the wild.
- And in Ocho Rios, make the exhilarating climb up the limestone-terraced steps of Dunn’s River Falls, 600 feet of beautiful cascades and pools surrounded by lush Jamaican rainforest.
When you’re not busy with exploring and watersports, there’s always something to do on board. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and connect with the sea like never before along The Waterfront, a quarter-mile long oceanside promenade lined with restaurants, bars, and spectacular views. Indulge in more than 25 dining experiences, including three new, dedicated seafood venues.
And enjoy dazzling Broadway performances – Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, and Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy. Norwegian Breakaway offers magnificent amenities at sea.
Accommodations range from a Studio, specifically designed and priced for solo travelers, with no single supplement required…to The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with a private balcony and walls of windows and the finest touches throughout including premium amenities and round-the-clock butler service.
This specially-priced 10-day cruise embarks on Feb 7, 2019 and starts at $799 per person, cruise only.
And as if this wasn’t an amazing value already, Norwegian has added the following promotion…
* Guests 3 and 4 enjoy complimentary cruise fares.
To book your place on the Cruise Value of the Year, call Susan Rogers in our Vacations Department today! You can reach her at (678) 420-2510 or email her at [email protected]. Susan can check availability, help you with flights to New Orleans, and even set up a mini-vacation in The Big Easy before or after the cruise. Don’t miss out on this special opportunity!