Alpine vistas, mountain villages, and regal castles await you during this riveting bike tour through three of Europe’s most beautiful countries. Cycle around the shores of pristine Lake Forggensee, soak in picture-postcard views of the Bavarian Alps.
In Austria, you’ll be greeted by fragrant forests, cowbell symphonies, and home-hosted lunches with locals.
Germany, Austria and
Switzerland Bike Tour
10 Days from $4,295*
*per person based on double occupancy.
Prices vary based on departure city.
- R/T airfare from the US
- Eight Nights in 4 or 5 Star Hotels
- Transfers (Train & Shuttle)
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Customized Fuji Bicycle & Helmet
- See Forggensee, Alpsee, and Schwansee, the three crystalline lakes around Füssen
- Step into the magical world of King Ludwig II’s enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle
- Cycle to Lindau via the “Bodensee-Königssee Bike Route”
- Breathe fresh alpine air in the Bregenz Forest as you pass through flowering gardens and historic chalet villages
- Discover Füssen by foot with a local guide
- Enjoy a lunch of local delicacies on a Swiss organic apple farm
- Visit St. Gallen’s baroque cathedral and abbey library, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Savor freshly picked organics from a local farm
- Raise a stein of German beer or local wine to your three-country discoveries
- Enjoy centrally-located hotels all towns with shops, parklands and on or near water
- Get to know the ancient city of Constance during a guided walk with a local German professor
Ideal for both beginning and experienced cyclists, this tour offers easy terrain on bike paths and bike lanes, and on roads in the countryside in the Bavarian Alps and surrounding Lake Constance. Longer optional rides and some rolling hills on a couple of days offer fun for more avid bikers.
Electric assisted E-bikes are available and a support shuttle follows the group for those who would like to take a break from riding.
The perfect vacation for travelers who want to get out in nature and live an active lifestyle, you could not pick a more inviting spot to visit. To book your Grand Bike Tour call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department. You can reach her at (678) 420-2510 or email her at [email protected]
Note: This tour begins in Munich and ends in Zurich, with round trip coach class airfare and transfers included in the price.