When President Trump issued new travel restrictions last year on Americans visiting Cuba, many thought that made travel there a thing of the past…again.
But, actually you can still visit this fascinating place! Teplis has partnered with Abercrombie & Kent to offer you a chance to take advantage of a special program (approved by the US Government) that opens up the country to travelers who want to experience the rich culture of our neighbor to the South. This program provides authentic firsthand encounters with locals from all walks of life, accompanied by an expert Cuban guide.
Discover the historic Habana Vieja neighborhood — a UNESCO World Heritage Site — learning about restoration efforts alongside a resident architect
Visit the fishing village and home of Nobel-Prize-winning author Ernest Hemingway, where he wrote The Old Man and the Sea and For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Take a guided walking tour down the cobblestone streets of historic Trinidad, a 19th-century colonial gem that’s all-but frozen in time.
Witness intimate, live musical performances in Havana, Cienfuegos and Trinidad, followed by one-on-one encounters with the artists.
This unique itinerary is limited to 24 Guests and includes:
- Hand-Selected Boutique Accommodations for 7 days at the Melia Cohiba, the Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad and the Melia San Carlos.
- English-Speaking Program Director and Local Guides
- Internet Access (Where Available)
- Airport Meet and Greet with Transfers
- 18 meals, with 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Entrance Fees to Museums, Taxes and All Gratuities Except Program Director
This eight day journey starts at $6,395 (land only) and has dates available in October, but hurry with only 24 slots open they will go fast! Call Susan Rogers in our Vacations Department today! You can reach her at (678) 420-2510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org