Well, not yet…but we can see it from here. While winter’s bitter cold settles in, think of spring! AmaWaterways’ Tulip Time river cruise itinerary puts the Netherlands’ vibrant blooms on display.
BOOK NOW FOR A MARCH DEPARTURE AND SAVE UP TO $600 PER PERSON, or $1,200 PER STATEROOM!
This amazing 7-day cruise celebrates spring in the Netherlands and Belgium when the Keukenhof Gardens and Floralia come alive. Experience Amsterdam’s colorful canals, the whimsical Kinderdijk windmills and the art of Vermeer, Rubens and Michelangelo. Discover the timeless traditions of Delft porcelain and revel in the medieval architectural treasures of Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent. Throughout your journey indulge in Belgian chocolates, warm waffles and delicious cheeses—all while savoring the storybook atmosphere of the region.
Float past the local color from your stateroom on the AmaPrima, AmaStella or the AmaKristina. These comfortable ships feature spacious staterooms, (most with exclusive Twin Balconies), a choice of dining venues, a heated pool with swim-up bar, in-room Internet access and more. Equipped with a fleet of bicycles on board, guests have the opportunity to explore Europe on guided bike tours, or go discover on their own.
Included in your package:
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner,
- Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Bottled water, replenished daily
This relaxing cruise begins and ends in one of the most engaging cities on Earth….Amsterdam. Often called the “Venice of the North,” Amsterdam is known for its hip bars, gourmet restaurants, specialty shops and world class art galleries. Interlaced by a network of over 165 man-made canals, the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, containing 1550 so-called ‘monumental buildings,’ and miles of colorful, quaint cobblestone streets.
NOTE: This special price is available until January 31, 2019, but keep in mind that river cruise ships have fewer staterooms (and passengers) and they often sell out early.
Contact Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department to book this March sailing and lock in this incredible rate! You can reach her at (678) 420-2510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org