Flower-dotted meadows, majestic waterfalls and wildlife-packed mountains await discovery on this jaunt through Canada’s National Parks aboard the Rocky Mountaineer, North America’s most exciting train. Imagine being able to scale the sides of mountains or weave alongside steep canyons — all without having to worry if you brought the right shoes. Glimpse a bear as you carve through stunning landscapes of the Canadian Rockies and beyond. This breathtaking 8-day ride/drive excursion has it all, sightseeing from a luxurious train, overnight stays in fabulous lodges and a leasurely drive, at your own pace, through some of Canada’s most beautiful parks. Among the features you’ll enjoy:
- Overnight stays in Vancouver and Calgary, with time to explore each city.
- Observation Car views of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains.
- Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, Pyramid Falls, and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park.
- A leisurely drive along the spectacular Icefields Parkway, with sightseeing stops at Athabasca Falls, Bow Summit, Peyto Lake and Crowfoot Glacier.
- A day to explore the shops, restaurants, pristine scenery and plentiful wildlife of Lake Louise and the magnificent Banff National Park.
- Single level glass domed coach with oversized windows. Delicious, hot entrée options served at your seat and plated to your preference.
- Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks will be served throughout your journey, along with gourmet snacks…
- Overnight accommodation in popular hotels and park lodges.
If you’ve always dreamed of touring Canada by train this value packed vacation is for you. Packages include train tickets, hotel nights, rental car, meals and beverages starting at $2,319 per person based on double occupancy. Upgrades to Gold level observation car, gourmet meals and deluxe hotel accomodations are available, along with several optional excursions. To book your spot on this journey through the clouds call Susan in our vacation Department at (678) 420-2510 | Toll-Free: (800) 950-2950 or email her at email@example.com