One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is the fastest growing premium cruise line, operating a fleet of 18 modern cruise ships, carrying two million guests each year.
Right now, Princess is holding its Best. Sale. Ever. Take your pick from over 380 destinations…Asia, the Caribbean, Alaska, Scandinavia, Italy…all on sale, and all featuring free premium drinks, unlimited wifi and gratuities covered. Available on sailings three days and longer, departing in April 2020 and later, the Best. Sale. Ever. offer includes amazing benefits valued at $95/day…
Drinks: Guests can look forward to the Premier Beverage Package – a value of $70.79 per guest, per day with tips. The package includes favorite cocktails, wine, and beer. For those under 21 or those who don’t drink alcohol, guests can enjoy fountain soda, specialty coffees, and teas, in addition to bottled water, hot chocolate and smoothies. Guests won’t need to leave their seats with Princess’ OceanNow on-demand food, beverage and retail delivery service available on MedallionClass ships.
Unlimited Wi-Fi: Guests can stay connected to whatever they need – social media, email, and most importantly, family and friends back home. With MedallionNet®, the best Wi-Fi at sea, passengers can text, share, stream and video chat with ease.
Daily Gratuities: On any cruise guests pay a flat fee in gratuities that benefits the crew from stateroom stewards to nightly waiters. Princess will pay on guests’ behalf – a value of up to $16.50 per person per day – so the gratuities are taken care of, and so are the team members who provide our guests with superior service each day.
As an example of the variety of itineraries available during this sale:
- Regal Princess 12-day British Isles (with Copenhagen Overnight) cruises, roundtrip London (Southampton) – $2,359 interior; $2,979 balcony
- Sky Princess 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruises, roundtrip Copenhagen – $2,399 interior; $2,849 balcony
- Royal Princess seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska cruises, from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage (Whittier) – $899 interior; $1,539 balcony
- Grand Princess 10-night Alaska Cruisetour, from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage – $1,149 interior; $1,949 balcony
- Diamond Princess nine-day Japan with Gion Festival cruises, roundtrip Tokyo (Yokohama) – $1,799 interior; $2,859 balcony
- Caribbean Princess seven-day Caribbean cruises, roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale – $879 interior; $1,199 balcony
(Prices shown are per person, based on double occupancy).
This offer is good until February 29, 2020, for travel April 2020 and beyond. To claim your piece of the Best. Sale. Ever…call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department. You can reach Susan at (678) 420-2510 or email her at [email protected]
*Offer valid on all cruises three days or longer, to all destinations, in all staterooms. (Grand Voyages and the World Cruise are excluded.)