It’s called the Micato One for One Commitment: For every safari sold, Micato Safaris will send an African child to school…a child who would otherwise stay home due to extreme poverty. Imagine…your trip of a lifetime supports a child’s life-changing education. While there are many wonderful reasons to travel with Micato, this is perhaps our favorite.
An African safari is at or near the top of most traveler’s wish list. Travel+Leisure has named Micato the #1 World’s Best Safari Outfitter an unprecedented nine times. Micato Safaris has also won five Conde Nast Traveler World Savers Awards, and they received the first-ever Legacy in Travel Philanthropy Award from Tourism Cares.
Every one of their safaris is truly luxurious. Whether it’s a small-group Classic Safari or a fully private, hand-crafted Bespoke Safari.
Among the service points that make a difference:
- Small-group, boutique safaris that never number more than 18 guests and quite often fewer.
- A wonder-working Concierge Team available throughout your safari, poised to meet last-minute, unexpected, and unusual requests. Forgot a prescription? Lost your reading glasses? Craving your favorite snack? Just ask for assistance.
- All meals and drinks are included. Enjoy an exciting selection of regional wines, craft beers, bottled water, and soft drinks. Find out why SAVEUR magazine named Micato Safaris Best Culinary Tour Operator!
- No tipping. Ever. No exceptions. Safari Directors, Driver-Guides, Trackers and Rangers, Waiters, Porters… and everyone else, from beginning to end of your safari are covered, completely removing the anxiety about when to reach into your pocket for a gratuity, as well as figuring out how much.
- Valet laundry service included everywhere, every day.
- Safari luggage you’ll flaunt. Every guest gets a lightweight, stylish Marmot safari duffel with a retractable handle and wheels, specially designed for the luggage holds of bush planes…a one-of-a-kind bag that would retail for hundreds of dollars if you could buy it… but you can’t.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on all safari vehicles as well as camps and lodges. You won’t have to wait hours to share on social media the fact that you’re having the time of your life!
And — this could well be at the top of the list — For every safari sold, Micato sends an African child to school. Your safari will change a life.
If this sounds like the perfect combination of luxury, adventure and philanthropy call Susan in our Vacation Department at (678) 420-2510, Toll-Free: (800) 950-2950 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your Micato safari today!