A Disney Cruise Line vacation builds lifelong memories, highlighted by character breakfasts, deck parties with Mickey and friends, and leisurely days on sun-drenched beaches — including your own private island at Disney’s Castaway Cay. Enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation on a Bahamian oasis with signature Disney hospitality. There are sprawling beaches, sparkling lagoons teeming with curious sea life, splash-worthy water play areas, scenic walking trails, open-air BBQ dining locations serving complimentary meals, gift shops and souvenirs, free tram transportation around the island and more.
Everything needed for the perfect beach getaway is here, including…
- Rental snorkel masks, fins, inner tubes, kayaks, paddleboats, aqua trikes and other water equipment
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, beach umbrellas and beach towels
- Tetherball, volleyball and soccer at the Sports Beach
- Snorkeling Lagoon, with Novice and Explorer level trails
- Serenity Bay, a secluded, adults-only oasis offering open-air cabana massages and frozen specialty drinks
- Pelican Plunge, a 2,400-square-foot floating water-play area with 2 twisting water slides
- Teen Hideout, reserved for guests 13 to 17 years of age
- Scuttle’s Cove, a whimsical water play area for children with geysers and a giant whale-bone excavation site
- Grouper Game Pavilion, a shaded recreation area featuring foosball, ping-pong, pool, shuffleboard, basketball, golf whiffle ball—even monster chess and checkerboards!
See for yourself why Castaway Cay was selected the 2016 Cruisers’ Choice top-rated cruise line private island destination. Call Susan in our Leisure Department at (678) 420-2510, Toll-Free: (800) 950-2950 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set sail for fun today!