Discover the delectable cuisines and spirits of Spain and France at their authentic best on this fabulous Windstar cruise. Treat your palate to Europe’s best seafood in Spain’s Galicia region, to sweet port in Porto, cognac in La Rochelle, and world-famous wines in Bordeaux. Spend time absorbing the culture, history, and landscapes that have gone into the creation of each delicious mouthful. Follow the pilgrims to Santiago de Compostela and share conxuro da quiemada with them in a social ritual passed down through the generations. Toast a region so bursting with flavor you wished you never had to leave.
Lisbon * Porto * El Ferrol * Bordeaux * La Rochelle * St-Malo * Dublin
This 10-day cruise aboard the Star Pride will make you feel like you’re on board your own private yacht. With only 212 guests, the Star Pride is large enough to pamper and entertain you, yet small enough to tuck into delightful tiny harbors and hidden coves that others can’t reach. This luxurious ship is the perfect way to tour these special destinations.
Among the stops along the way…
- Two full days in Bordeaux, the gateway to some of France’s most famous vineyards.
- Explore the Médoc and Saint Émilion regions — home to some of the finest wines in the world
- Drive to cognac country from La Rochelle, said to be France’s loveliest port
- Taste the famous oysters of Cancale in St.-Malo
- Visit beautiful Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and technical and artistic tour de force
- From El Ferrol, make a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Tap your feeto to an onboard fado music performance in Porto
This Cruise/Excursion Package includes:
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center, Library, Casino and Computer Center
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
Gracious Ocean View Suites
Star Pride has 106 suites, all outside with ocean views. There are 36 French-style balcony suites, and 6 with private verandas. Suites feature a queen bed (which can be separated as twins if you prefer) made with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens. Enjoy a luxurious soak in your full-size tub or an invigorating shower, then wrap up in your waffle-weave robe and slippers, savor a treat from the fresh fruit bowl, or simply stretch out and enjoy the fresh flowers.
Classic Suites include a living area with beautiful views from the forward-facing window and French doors onto your private veranda. Two spacious closets give you plenty of room to unpack.
Owner’s Suites offer separate living room and dining areas. A veranda, two flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and a full master bath and separate powder room indulge you in spacious comfort.
Book by December 6 for special pricing on this June 2018 voyage. Ocean view suites start at $3,499 per person, balcony suites start at $4.499 per person. This cruise-only package departs from Lisbon and ends in Dublin, and is based on double accommodations. Single supplement and airfare rates available upon request, just inquire. To sail this first class voyage call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department at (678) 420-2510 | or Toll-Free at: (800) 950-2950 or email her at [email protected]