Located in the heart of Manhattan, The St. Regis New York is a grand and beloved New York landmark with unparalleled service and timeless accommodations. Guestrooms and suites are newly renovated and marry original design elements, such as the crystal Waterford chandeliers and elegant crown moldings, with beautiful, large-format photographic artwork, vibrant-hued fabrics and stunning beveled mirrors.
The hotel offers 238 spacious and richly appointed non-smoking guest rooms and suites. All rooms feature marble tiled entryways, rich color schemes, custom furnishings and state of the art technologies. Italian marble bathrooms have jetted tubs, lighted make-up mirrors, luxurious amenities, and many other fine appointments.
(There are thirteen different Suite Categories so you can have as much luxury as you can handle!)
Every guest of The St. Regis New York enjoys the following complimentary amenities:
- Signature St. Regis Butler Service available 24 hours a day
- Pressing of up to two items of clothing per guest upon arrival
- Tea or coffee served by Butler in guest’s room upon arrival & following daily wake-up call
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fresh fruit amenity upon arrival
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Unlimited use of Health Club
- Use of the Bentley Courtesy Car
- Complimentary WiFi
- High Definition Flat Screen Television with Cable Channels
- Local Newspaper Selection
- Stereo CD Player
- MP3 Docking Station
- Reading Lamps
- In-Room Safe
- 300 Thread Count Bed Linens and Feather Down Comforters
- Bathroom Telephone
- Weight Scale
- Terry Cloth Bathrobe
- Hair Dryer
- Remède Bath Amenities
Book Now and Receive These Extra Amenities:
- American breakfast for two daily in Astor Court (also available with room service)
- $100 food & beverage credit, per room, per stay (excluding honor bar)
- Welcome amenity
- Upgrade to the next room category up to Astor Suite*
*Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Headed to New York? Make your next visit something special and stay at this premier property!
New York is a great vacation destination during the holidays. The Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, The Rockettes Stage Show, Ice Skating and all the great Christmas shopping make for the best the Big Apple has to offer.
Call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department to put together the New York visit you will never forget! You can reach her at (678) 420-2510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org