Wings Over the World journeys dissolve the distances between destinations, allowing you to see and experience more than you ever thought possible on a single itinerary. Enjoy signature A&K benefits including a small group size, remarkable five-star accommodations rarely available to larger groups, and more time exploring alongside your Resident Tour Director®. Discover a higher caliber of small-group journey combining flexibility, convenience and incomparable insider access, one that shows off each destination at its luxurious, inspiring best.
Abercrombie & Kent’s
Wings Over the World
14 Days from $34,995*
*per person based on double occupancy.
Discover historic, cultural and natural splendors across England, Iceland, Norway, Germany and Russia, whisking between destinations by privately chartered air.
Aircraft: Bombardier Challenger 850 or comparable
Aircraft and seating configuration subject to change.
Flight Details: London–Reykjavik (3 hours 5 min) | Reykjavik–Bergen (2 hours 20 min) | Bergen–Berlin (1 hour 45 min) | Berlin–St. Petersburg (2 hours 10 min)
Discover the diverse appeal of northern Europe, exploring historic, cultural and natural splendors across England, Iceland, Norway, Germany and Russia, whisking between destinations by privately chartered air.
- Explore London like a local, taking a ferry across the Thames, exploring the Southwark Market and walking the river’s South Bank
- Learn about and ride Icelandic horses on an exclusive visit to a private farm
- Bathe in the legendary Blue Lagoon
- Visit a farm set on a Norwegian fjord, taking part in a cooking class on site, led by a chef
- Experience a sumptuous rooftop dinner at the German Reichstag, the only parliament building in the world to feature a restaurant open to the public.
- Explore Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, visit a former KGB prison and enjoy a guided tour of Cecilienhof Palace, site of the historic Potsdam Conference attended by Harry S. Truman, Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin
- Gain special early entry to the Hermitage Museum to view its spectacular art collections in a quiet atmosphere, ahead of the masses
- Tour the Summer Palace of Peter the Great, to view its grounds, sculptures and fountains
- Celebrate your journey with a private farewell concert at the Isaak Brodsky House Museum, followed by a caviar tasting with Champagne
INCLUDED WITH EVERY WINGS OVER THE WORLD JOURNEY
- Unique Itinerary Made Possible by Private Chartered Flights
- English-Speaking Resident Tour Director® and Local Guides
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Travelling Bell Boy® Luggage Handling
- Breakfast in Bed on Select Days
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
- Your Choice of Activity on Design Your Day®
- Traveler’s Valet® Laundry Service
- Internet Access
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except for Resident Tour Director
If you’re ready to become an official member of the jet set call Susan Rogers in our Vacation Department. You can reach Susan at (678) 420-2510 or email her at [email protected]
Prices listed do not include airfare to London and the return flight from St. Petersburg. Inquire for rates.