Teplis Travel respects the privacy of every individual who visits our web site or responds to our registration screens and online forms. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Teplis will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit Teplis Web sites or respond to our advertisements.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When requesting service or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To facilitate booking your travel. (Your information is required by third parties such as the airlines, car rental companies, etc.) This information may also be given to governmental agencies such as the Department of Transportation or Homeland Security as a required part of the airline ticketing process.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to travel, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers with the exception of the use of a recurring form of payment, such as a personal or corporate credit card stored within your traveler profile.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Because Teplis works with service partners (airlines, hotels, car rental companies), your personal information may be shared with these partners in the course of booking your travel. These partners have their own privacy policies and Teplis cannot be responsible for any action taken by a third party beyond our control. We do not otherwise sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. Anyone attempting to make reservations with our firm must have an active traveler profile and verify their identity, including password protected access when utilizing our online booking program.
This policy was last modified on January 20, 2014.
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through the Teplis Web site or and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at our email address, [email protected] , or call us at 404-843-7460. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.